Ice Maker Repair Services
Your freezer is an essential appliance in your home, allowing you to store perishable items for an extended period. When your freezer fails, it can be a real inconvenience, potentially causing food spoilage and other problems. At Appliance EMT, we understand the importance of having a functioning freezer, which is why we offer reliable and efficient freezer repair services.
Our team of experienced technicians has the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and repair any freezer issue quickly and effectively. We use the latest diagnostic tools and techniques to identify the root cause of the problem and provide you with the most efficient and effective solution.
Common Ice Maker Problems We Fix:
- Paused or turned off the ice maker: A setting-related issue is the simplest to resolve. There are occasionally two or three distinct ways to pause or stop your ice maker, and it is not always evident when it switches off. Your ice machine might have easily been unintentionally switched to the off position, which would have caused it to completely stop producing ice.
- Misset Fridge Thermostat: The refrigerator thermostat can also be causing problems. The ice maker won't function properly if your freezer is too cold or warm. The refrigerator compartment is where the thermostat is often kept. The complete refrigerator-freezer unit could have a single temperature dial. There are occasionally two different dials, allowing you to set how warm or cold your freezer and fridge will be individually.
- Mold with Ice Stuck in It: Misshapen, fragmented, and fluffy frosted ice are some of the most typical ice maker issues. All of this is the result of ice fragments getting lodged in the ice mold. No new ice can be made if an entire batch of ice becomes stuck, and the water line may be problematic since it cannot fill the tray.
- Leaky or Obscure Water Pipes: To produce high-quality ice, your ice maker's water line is necessary. If the water line is blocked, water cannot exit and ice cannot be produced. The ice you receive could smell bad if the lines are clogged with something unpleasant. Water line leaks are equally bad, if not worse, If a water line is split or a seal is broken, then leaks might occur which can make a wet or freezing mess.
- Expired Water Filter: How old is the water filter in your refrigerator? For many years, many people neglect to change the water filter. Eventually, whatever is being filtered out of your tap water before it becomes ice will eventually block your filter. When the filter becomes clogged with debris, water cannot pass through because it must flow through the filter. At best, this causes low water pressure; at worst, it causes ice that is dirty. Change out your water filter and all will be okay.
- Frozen or malfunctioning ejector assembly: Ice is removed from the ice bin and made available through the chute in the door using a feature called an ejector. There could be a number of reasons why the ice ejector in your refrigerator isn't working. First, look to see if the chute is being blocked by an ice dam, a number of ice chunks, or a layer of frost. After that, make sure each component is operating properly by checking the gear, the motor, and the flap. Replace the component or the entire assembly if they are not, and your ice maker will be as good as new.
What our customers say
Daniel was very professional. Thank you!
They showed up on time and got it all fixed asap. Great Job
Alex from applianceemt was on time and responsive, better price I would recommend for friends and I would be much happy to use service again .. thanks ..
Alex thoroughly explained to me the issue with my refrigerator and gave me an honest and reasonable quote to fix! Definitely check them out if any appliances need fixing.
Alex was the one came to fix my refrigerator. He was very kind and throughly explained all the details of the issue. He did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend him to get any of the appliances fixed.
Alex was very professional in his demeanor and did a fantastic job replacing the heating element and cleaning all the lint in the dryer!!! EXCELLENT!!! 5 STARS!!!
Sergey and Daniel came out to repair our Samsung refrigerator and I was very impressed. They were honest and professional. I called Monday afternoon and they came Tuesday morning. Highly recommend!
The repairman was prompt, courteous and professional. I haves my issue fixed over a weekend. And it was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Appliance EMT.
This company was very professional and fixed my freezer i would highly recommend this company to others
I would highly recommend this company!! They fixed my oven and it works like it’s brand new. Very professional and make you feel comfortable with them working on your appliances!
Terrific same day service. We love using appliance EMT!
Alex was very polite and explained everything that needed to be done to fix our refrigerator.
Good price and job done by Alex
I had a great experience with Appliance EMT. Alex was very responsive. Arrived very quickly and fixed our washer. Would highly recommend Appliance EMT. Thank you!
Great service on our Whirlpool refrigerator. Alex is a top notch technician and provided excellent service. Would highly recommend Appliance EMT.
Very professional! Immediately discovered my repair issue and fixed it right then.., no waiting on parts! Very pleased and fairly priced!
Alex was timely and efficient! We will definitely use again!
Alex was professional, knowledgeable and prompt.
Response was stellar. Tech arrived in hours, fixed washing machine quickly. Explained what was causing the issue and promptly fixed the problem. Good job and will recommend!
Alex fixed our oven same day
I called Appliance EMT after 4:00pm on a Monday and they sent someone out the next morning by 9:00am. They did the diagnostic and another crew came out the same day for the repair. Very timely and professional.
Sam was awesome! Very professional and knowledgeable with refrigerators.
Very responsive. Arrived same day. Dimitri, worked very late to fix our fridge and really did a great job. We are very appreciative and now have a go to company for our appliance needs. Thanks guys.
Alex was great he came out and checked our dryer and was able to diagnose properly.
Highly recommend! Same day diagnostic and repair. Alex did a great a job repairing our refrigerator and ice maker. He was fast and professional.
Alex was fantastic! He diagnosed the problem in a few minutes and gave a reasonable price to fix it. The problem was fixed quickly and professionally would highly recommend Appliance EMT.
Needed a washer repair on an older unit. Stan was very helpful and got the repair done
Daniel was at my home for dryer issue. He diagnosed the issue quick, and fixed it. I saw him polite, respectful, and an expert in fixing appliance issues.
Woke up one morning to discover our refrigerator and freezer were not cool/cold. I called Appliance EMT and they had someone out in just over 3 hours. William was fantastic! He diagnosed the issue as the fan and explained how the fan affected the overall cooling so we could understand the issue; it was interesting, there's more to it than you think. He had the part on the truck and was able to fix it immediately. Since we had kept the doors closed we did not lose any of our food. Yeah! This company is responsive, the technician are knowledgeable, respectful and prepared. It has been several weeks since the repair and we have had no issues with it since. I highly recommend this company, you won't go wrong with them.
Professional techs and work done quickly.
Willam was very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent service.
Daniel was super professional and explained all that was wrong with our dryer - he fixed it really quick!
Daniel was our technician and he was very polite and professional. We had to have them come out twice. First time he fixed it temporarily to troubleshoot the issue and our fridge was beyond repair (12 years old), but he was honest and gave me a good recommendation for a new appliance. We would use their services again.
Company responded quickly and arrived at the scheduled time. Daniel was our technician for the services performed. He was very polite, professional, honest and knowledgeable.
I had a great experience with Appliance EMT, starting with the call to schedule and ending with Alex’s visit for the repair. He arrived on time, was able to quickly diagnose the dryer issue, quoted the price and began the repair. He even educated me on some helpful things to help with maintenance. Would definitely use these guys again!
Daniel was my tech guy and he did such an amazing job. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend!
Professional,on time,good price,good quality parts. 6 stars 🌟 don't bother calling anyone else. Technician (Daniel) was very helpful got the job done in no time and worked with my schedule. What else can you ask for.
Appliance EMT is awesome! Their service and professionalism for our needs have been amazing. Highly recommend.
Bobby was helpful and careful with our appliances and did a fantastic job. Patient and helpful when asked questions.
Was without the use of my oven for several days. Didn't realize how much I missed being able to bake on a whim. Called Appliance EMT this morning and was able to get it serviced this afternoon. The technician did an excellent job and the price was very reasonable. Now I have to decide what to bake first 🙂
They've got the best appliances and they've got great associates. Easy to work with and very responsive to inquires
Great service. Although we did not proceed with the repair of our dryer because the price of the samsung parts was not worth it, i really appreciate their professionalism, willingness to help as much as possible and reliability of their appointment (i had several bad experience with other companies). Special thumbs up for William who has been serving us.
Nice and friendly service! Daniel helped us out and did a great job.
I just want to say how pleased I am with the service provided by Appliance EMT. I had been waiting over a month for the company American Home Shield hooked me up with to fix my washer ("part on order we wait"). These guys came out and had the job done in two hours. Super friendly and knowledgeable. Will use again and recommend you do as well.
Igor was my technician and he was absolutely amazing! Professional, prompt and he knew his thing! I'd recommend this company to anyone and will definitely call them again for any and every appliance repair.
William was cordial, efficient and wonderfully helpful!
I have had this company out several times to fix different appliances. They are the nicest techs I ever worked with. They are trustworthy and honest. Daniel was out today to fix my dryer and went above and beyond. USE THIS COMPANY!
We have used them twice and both times we had a great experience. Daniel was very professional and honest. I would highly recommend them for any of your appliance repair needs.
Just want to say that I received excellent service today on a refrigerator that was not cooling or freezing. Bobby with Appliance EMT came to my house within a few hours of my call and repaired my refrigerator in under 45 minutes. He had the part in his truck and even fixed another issue without a charge. I will definitely call this company with any other appliance issues I may have. Highly recommend Appliance EMT.
Extremely happy with Appliance EMT! Had a Samsung dryer start squealing badly. The official Samsung Cares site sent my case to a very shady company with a 1 star review that wanted $90 up front before they even came out. I decided to look online and went with this company. Within just a few hours of placing my online service request, they called and scheduled a service call for the very next day. Everything happened exactly as they described. My technician was Bobby and, as promised, he called to tell me he was 20 minutes away from arrival. He came within the time window I was given and within just a couple of minutes was able to diagnose the issue, which corresponded with my own research of what was wrong too. Pricing was as transparent as it could be- open a pricing binder, flip to a brand, and find the price of the service needed. He had all the parts he needed in his van and completed the repair within 10 minutes or so. Excellent experience in all aspects! Would definitely use them again when needed and recommend them for repairs! Really couldn't ask for anything better.